- The question that comes to mind for a lot of people – can moonstone be any other colour than white ? Yes, Moonstones comes naturally in a variety of colours . The Colour of the Moonstones Can be colourless to gray, yellow, green, deep brown, pink-peach . These Moonstones contain a sheen or Schiller effect ( called adularescence ). “Moonstone” is a gemstone belonging to the feldspar group. Moonstone, naturally , comes in many
- Emotionally , moonstone is always regarded as the stone off “New Beginnings “moonstone brings peace of mind and inner strength . Moonstone helps in warding off the unstable emotions and unnecessary stress that one creates himself / herself.
- “Moonstone” enhances psychic perception and intuition . Also the stone of perceiving and useful for clairvoyance.
- “Moonstones” have been considered sacred in many parts of the world . Many monks have referred this gemstone.
- Ralph waldo emerson rightly said-“A man is like a labradorite spar , which has no lustre as you turn it in your hand unite you come to a particular angle , then it shows deep and beautiful colors”.
- “Labradorite” come from a family of feldspar . It has a remarkable grey colour with flashes of peacock blue , green , yellow or copper colours which is a natural phenomenon .
- “Labradorite “is called a re- generative stone or a “Stone of transformation” . It is an extremely good protective stone . It seals the aura and doesn’t let negativity to be absorbed by you . It is a stone of magic and brings about a change in a person’s views and opinions.
- Since it is a stone of magic , many people believed it awakened a person’s awareness for self – discovery & destiny.