- “Amethyst” has always been a prevalent stone. But despite this, it is reversed by people all across the globe. Amethyst has come to be known as the “Luxurious stone” this stone is found in many places like Brazil, Russia, Africa, India.
- The colour of natural Amethyst might very from lavender to dark violet. But all shades of Amethyst display the same healing properties.
- Amethyst” is a stone of “Crown chakra” . Thus it is a stone good for focus, concentration and intuition. For the
- Amethyst is one such stone which is good for meditation. It helps in “Dhyan” and also releases stress. It promotes spiritual awareness and spiritual wisdom.
- Black onyx enhances focus, amplifies one’s intentions, black onyx enhances sensibility & clear thinking
- Black onyx is a great protective stone and shields you from negative energies.
- Black onyx is jewellery from such as bracelets often has a glassy shine. Black onyx has comparatively higher shine/ polish as compared to black obsidian.
- Black onyx can be banded as well as solid black. Black onyx is found in Brazil, India, Madagascar etc.
- Beautifully designed Material – gemstones
- The question that comes to mind for a lot of people – can moonstone be any other colour than white ? Yes, Moonstones comes naturally in a variety of colours . The Colour of the Moonstones Can be colourless to gray, yellow, green, deep brown, pink-peach . These Moonstones contain a sheen or Schiller effect ( called adularescence ). “Moonstone” is a gemstone belonging to the feldspar group. Moonstone, naturally , comes in many
- Emotionally , moonstone is always regarded as the stone off “New Beginnings “moonstone brings peace of mind and inner strength . Moonstone helps in warding off the unstable emotions and unnecessary stress that one creates himself / herself.
- “Moonstone” enhances psychic perception and intuition . Also the stone of perceiving and useful for clairvoyance.
- “Moonstones” have been considered sacred in many parts of the world . Many monks have referred this gemstone.
- Ralph waldo emerson rightly said-“A man is like a labradorite spar , which has no lustre as you turn it in your hand unite you come to a particular angle , then it shows deep and beautiful colors”.
- “Labradorite” come from a family of feldspar . It has a remarkable grey colour with flashes of peacock blue , green , yellow or copper colours which is a natural phenomenon .
- “Labradorite “is called a re- generative stone or a “Stone of transformation” . It is an extremely good protective stone . It seals the aura and doesn’t let negativity to be absorbed by you . It is a stone of magic and brings about a change in a person’s views and opinions.
- Since it is a stone of magic , many people believed it awakened a person’s awareness for self – discovery & destiny.