Longpi Black Pottery Infusion Tea Mug Large
Artform: Longpi black pottery
The most elegant and sustainable way to have your favourite infusion, herbal or green teas! Earthenware that connects you to your roots and helps you live healthy and sustainably.
- Artform: Longpi black pottery
- Components: The mug comes with a strainer and a lid and all you need to do is just place the herbal tea on the strainer in the cup, pour boiling hot water, cover with lid and leave for 3 minutes! Thereafter, just enjoy your flavorful tea with enhanced aroma due to the healthy earthen mug!
- Making process: Made from a mixed paste of ground black serpentinite stone and special brown clay, only found in Longpi village. The pots are manually shaped, polished, sun-dried and fired in a bonfire. The black color of Longpi ham is a result of reduction firing of the ware, while polishing the heated earthen pots with a local tree leaf right after firing gives them the beautiful shine. “Terracotta by Sachii” brings you this heritage pottery, functional as well as beautiful!
- Origin: Manipur, India
- Material: Ground Serpentinite Stone + Clay
- Dimensions: approx. 4x5x6 inches (4 inches mug diameter, 7 inches width with handle, 6 inches height with lid
- Price for a single mug with a lid and a strainer
- Color: Black
- Wash & Care: Wash with warm water, use mild soap and soft sponge if required. Do not scrub. Dry completely before storing.
- To be shipped within 3-5 days of placing the order.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
There are no inquiries yet.